20% MORE RUSSIAN TOURISTS IN 2001
Business | April 14, 2001, Saturday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
20 % more tourists will be at the Black sea resorts this year. Leonid Basnin, Russian consul to Varna predicts at a press meeting today. Number of Russian tourists in 2000 was about 120 000, experts said. Bulgarian government decided to postpone visa regime for Russian citizens until October 1 in an effort to save the contracts of the tourists agencies.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Business Economists Say Trump Tariffs will Harm US
- » Nova to Sell Ad Time for A1 Bulgaria
- » Renewable Resort: Greek Island to Run on Wind and Solar Power
- » Bulgaria's Revenue from Foreign Tourist Arrivals Grows 9.7% in the First Half of 2018
- » Bulgarian Beekeepers Report Significantly Lower Honey Production
- » Bulgarian Tourism Minister: For this Summer Season we Expect Growth of 5%
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)