STRATEGY FOR EU FUNDS HAS TO BE READY BY 2001 END
Business | October 20, 2001, Saturday // 00:00
`The deadline for the preparation of a strategy on Bulgaria`s participation in the EU structural funds expires on December 31 this year,` Bulgaria`s chief negotiator with the EU Meglena Kouneva, told the press after a meeting of the Council on European Integration. The Council will ask the Government to make arrangements for the preparation of the strategy. The Minister of Regional development in cooperation with the Ministries of Finance, Economy, Environment, Agriculture and Transport will be involved in the process. The Council will also ask the Government to authorize the Minister of State Administration to set up a working group to analyze the results from the implementation of the strategy for building a modern administrative system in Bulgaria until January 15, 2002,. They will also make a proposal for establishment of a working group on the administrative capacity of the Government.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » WizzAir launches a New Route from Bulgaria to Albania
- » Growth in Bulgaria’s Gross Domestic Product
- » Asen Vassilev: Within 2 weeks Bulgaria will have a Draft Budget 2023 with a 3% Deficit
- » Over 75% of Bulgarians have Difficulty covering their Daily Expenses
- » The EC Plans to Extend the Ban of Imports of Ukrainian Wheat to Bulgaria and 4 more countries
- » Kristalina Georgieva: There is no significant slowdown in Lending