EIGHTEEN CONTRABAND CASES TO BE INVESTIGATED
Politics | October 20, 2001, Saturday // 00:00
Customs Agency Director Emil Dimitrov will hand over to prosecutors 18 cases of contraband. That was announced after the meeting of Dimitrov with Prosecutor General Nikola Filchev and top prosecutors. The Customs Agency Director said they did not discuss specific cases. `All cases are about foods and industrial goods, and no charities are involved, `the Customs Director said. He believes that he has enough information to initiate preliminary investigations.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Executive Director of Europol: Bulgaria has our Support for Schengen
- » The Bulgarian Socialist Party submitted a draft decision to remove the Immunity of Boyko Borissov
- » Bulgaria's Parliament approved a New Contract of 7.2 Million Dollars for the F-16s
- » Bulgaria: PM Denkov will personally monitor the activity of 13 Departments, Mariya Gabriel - 4
- » Bulgaria: Pro-Russian Parties attended an event at the Russian Embassy in Sofia
- » Bulgaria: WCC-DB demanded that Peevski leave the Committee on Constitutional Affairs