SS 23 MISSILES TO BE DESTROYED
Politics | October 19, 2001, Friday // 00:00
The purpose of the missiles SS 23 is not part of the Bulgarian policy on the Bulgarian national security, according to the Bulgarian Defense Minister Nikolay Svinarov. Minister Svinarov did not say exactly when the missiles are going to be destroyed but his statement showed that the government intends to do so. The existence of the CC-23 missiles are identified as obstacle for the NATO confidence towards Bulgaria. The missiles destruction can take place only in case that the Cabinet proposes that and the Parliament decides positively.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Defense Minister: There is No Request to Increase the Bulgarian Contingent in Kosovo
- » The Bulgarians may enter North Macecdonia’s Constitution with the Egyptians and 4 other Nations
- » Bulgaria: WCC-DB and GERB-SDS renewed Negotiations for a Government
- » Bulgaria: Denkov confirmed that WCC-DB's Negotiations with GERB are Resuming
- » Bulgaria: Borissov refuses to Give Up his Immunity Voluntarily
- » Bulgaria: Pro-EU Protest against the President with chants “This is Not Moscow”