THE QUOTAS IN THE NEW MEDIA COUNCIL WILL BE LIKE THEY USED TO BE – FIV...
Politics | October 19, 2001, Friday // 00:00
The quotas in the new Media Council will be like they used to be – five of the members will be elected by the Bulgarian Parliament while four of them will be appointed by the Bulgarian Parliament. The MPs decided on that after nearly two hours long discussion for this text in the Media Act.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: The Monument to the Soviet Army in Sofia was again covered with Red Paint
- » Bulgaria: GERB freezes Negotiations with WCC-DB on forming a Government
- » After the Recordings: The Leadership of GERB will Analyze the New Political Situation
- » Kiril Petkov: We are observing the Coordination of the Pro-Russian Forces in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: "Vazrazhdane" will file a Report against Petkov and Vassilev for Treason
- » MP from WCC-DB Left the Party and Released a Compromising Recording with Kiril Petkov