THE SOCIAL MINISTRY GRANTED BGN 30,000 TO A HOME FOR MENTALLY DISABLED...
Politics | October 19, 2001, Friday // 00:00
The Social Ministry granted BGN 30,000 to a home for mentally disabled elderly women, situated in the village of Sanadinovo near Pleven (Northern Bulgaria). The money will go to buy medicines, disinfectants and new beds, and for repairs.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Denkov confirmed that WCC-DB's Negotiations with GERB are Resuming
- » Bulgaria: Borissov refuses to Give Up his Immunity Voluntarily
- » Bulgaria: Pro-EU Protest against the President with chants “This is Not Moscow”
- » Bulgaria: The Prosecutor's Office requested the Immunity of Boyko Borissov for Money Laundering
- » Adviser to a Bulgarian PM leaked Classified Information to a citizen of North Macedonia
- » Bulgarian Court denied Asylum to an opponent of Putin: “There is No Danger for him in Russia”