VARNA SHIPYARD`S BUYER WENT BANKRUPT
Business | April 13, 2001, Friday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Varna Shipyard`s candidate buyer Cammell Liard declared insolvency and called in receivers. There are suspicions that the company failed to guarantee the instalment on the contractual loan of EUR 125 M. On April 11 Cammell`s shares on the London stock exchange were suspended on the company`s request. Varna Shipyard can begin the implementation of the rehabilitation plan proposed by Cammell regardless of the financial status of the company. According to the plan the program will be carried out either by Cammell or by an investor suggested by it.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Business Economists Say Trump Tariffs will Harm US
- » Nova to Sell Ad Time for A1 Bulgaria
- » Renewable Resort: Greek Island to Run on Wind and Solar Power
- » Bulgaria's Revenue from Foreign Tourist Arrivals Grows 9.7% in the First Half of 2018
- » Bulgarian Beekeepers Report Significantly Lower Honey Production
- » Bulgarian Tourism Minister: For this Summer Season we Expect Growth of 5%
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)