Irish Suspense Master John Connelly Singed Copies in Sofia
During his three-day stay, he will meet young Bulgarian authors and visit Bulgaria's biggest cloister - the Rila Monastery.
John Connolly was born in Dublin, Ireland in 1968 and has, at various points in his life, worked as a journalist, a barman, a local government official, a waiter and a dogsbody at Harrods department store in London.
His first novel, Every Dead Thing, was published in 1999, and introduced the character of Charlie Parker, a former policeman hunting the killer of his wife and daughter. Dark Hollow followed in 2000. The third Parker novel, The Killing Kind, was published in 2001, with The White Road completing the Parker sequence so far. In 2003, John published his fifth novel - and first stand-alone book - Bad Men.
John Connolly is based in Dublin but divides his time between his native city and the United States, where each of his novels has been set.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Two Dozen Green Turtles Rescued from Poachers in Bali
- » Forest Fires Near Marseille, Thousands Evacuated
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny Today, Rain in the Afternoon
- » Protests in Bulgaria: March and "Patriotic Omelet" at the Protest in Sofia Last Night
- » Bulgaria: The Police Removed the Tent Camps of the Protesters All Over the Country
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 297 Newly Registered Cases, 13014 Total