Forks & Corks: Lamb Roll with Fresh Potatoes
Preparation: Arrange the de-boned meat in such way so that you could fold it in a roll. On top of it arrange the spinach, bacon, almonds, and the mint leaves. Sprinkle with salt and fold it into a tight roll. Bind with cotton thread or string. Grease as season the roll with salt, black pepper, and red paprika powder. Place it in a baking tray with 1 cup of water. Cover with foil. Put it in the pre-heated oven (180 Celsius) and "forget about it" for 4 hours. When you feel the tempting flavor of the well baked lamb roll, pull it from the oven. Take off the foil, place the potatoes on the sides and return back to the oven for another hour. You end up with a wonderful crisp skin, tender potatoes and a delicious meal.
Serve with a green salad and wait to collect all the congratulations that will follow.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Two Dozen Green Turtles Rescued from Poachers in Bali
- » Forest Fires Near Marseille, Thousands Evacuated
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny Today, Rain in the Afternoon
- » Protests in Bulgaria: March and "Patriotic Omelet" at the Protest in Sofia Last Night
- » Bulgaria: The Police Removed the Tent Camps of the Protesters All Over the Country
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 297 Newly Registered Cases, 13014 Total