Pets: Skunks as Pets
Considering a skunk as a pet? Some of the skunk's personality traits can make them a challenge to live with - they are active and curious, and will get into everything. They are also prone to stealing items to make their beds softer. They can be stubborn and headstrong. Fortunately they are also friendly, loving and very entertaining and playful.
Skunks are certainly not low maintenance pets. They will demand attention and play from their owners, sometimes very persistently. They require a variety of healthy foods in their diet. They can be potty trained with persistence, using litter or papers. The home will need to be thoroughly escape proof too. As for medical care, they should be spayed or neutered at a young age, and should be vaccinated as well. Before getting a skunk it is advised you find a veterinarian who is willing to comfortably treat a skunk.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 3.4-Magnitute Earthquake in Vrancea, Romania
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Warm
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 53 Newly Registered Cases in 1275 PCR Tests
- » Protests in Bulgaria, Day 32: Three Key Crossroads Remain Blocked
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 134 Newly Registered Cases, 13343 Total
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 195 Newly Registered Cases in 5837 PCR Tests