Bulgaria's Riviera Beach Hotel Ranked Again in World Top 100
This is the second successive year that the Neckermann Primo Award has been conferred on Riviera Beach, the most recently built hotel in the luxurious holiday club, situated some seventeen kilometres from the city of Varna and in close proximity with Sunny Beach hotel.
Riviera Beach was also awarded by Thomas Cook along with 55 other hotels for excellency in partnership and as the most recommendable hotels in the world.
We are proud that Riviera Beach is the only Bulgarian hotel to be conferred the two prestigious awards, Lyudmila Nenkova, Executive Director of Holiday Club Riviera.
The luxurious holiday club Riviera was visited by 19,000 tourists in 2003, which marks an increase by 16%. The number of foreign tourists have gone up by 17%, the majority of them come from Germany (50%), Russia (13%), Great Britain (10%).
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » For the First Time in Four Years Endangered Tigers Have Been Spotted in Thailand
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 195 Newly Registered Cases in 5837 PCR Tests
- » Plane Crashes While Landing in Kerala, India
- » Bulgaria: State of Emergancy Declared in Harmanli, Haskovo, Dimitrovgrad and Topolovgrad, Part of Maritsa Motorway is Closed
- » Ophthalmologist from Bulgaria Has Been Nominated for the Most Beloved Doctor in Austria
- » Germany Drawns Up Interesting Measures to Protect Insects