Veteran Bulgarian Pop Star Plans Comeback
The reborn celebrity was shot in a TV ad to start the marketing campaign of the ASPIS men's line under its "More than You Expect" slogan.
The spot was directed by Nikolay Russakiev, famous for his work in the legendary Bulgarian TV programs Ku-Ku, Kanaleto and Hushove.
The ASPIS line was especially developed for men and includes seven self-care products.
The fully Bulgarian-owned company Fresh UP was started in 1996 in the country's biggest coastal city Varna with toothpaste production only. Currently the label can boast a full range of beauty and self-care products and exports 90 percent of its output to Central and Eastern Europe, Asia and Africa.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Warm and Windy Sunday
- » Third Day in a Row: The Protest in Bulgaria Ended Wthout Escalations
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 211 Newly Registered Cases of Coronavirus
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Hot Weekend
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 292 New Cases on July 11 in 4540 PCR Tests
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 10: Mostly Sunny Today, Temperatures Up to 34 Degrees