Slavi's Joke: Lottery
There was a gas station at whose entrance a sign read: "Those who fill up their tanks take part in a special lottery with free sex as a prize."
A driver who had stopped at the station read the notice and decided to enter the game. He filled his car's tank and asked the oil-station's owner what had to be done next. "It's quite simple," he answered. "Think of a number from one to ten and I'll think of one, too. If you guess my number, you get the prize."
"Well... seven!" - The customer said right away, with excitement.
"I'm sorry but I was thinking of number three," the owner shrugged.
At this very moment another car stopped by and, after reading the sign at the entrance, a wide-open-eyed man voiced his willingness to take part in the lottery, too. He filled up the tank quickly and said: "Five!"
"Oh, I am sorry, but this time I had eight on my mind," the owner said with a wide smile on his face.
Then, one of the drivers turned to the other one and whispered: "I am thinking, this guy is trying to fool us both. There is probably no free sex or anything."
The first one then shook his head with disagreement. "You are wrong, my buddy. My wife came here to fill up the tank twice last week. Guess what - she played the lottery and won both times!"
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » For the First Time in Four Years Endangered Tigers Have Been Spotted in Thailand
- » Plane Crashes While Landing in Kerala, India
- » Bulgaria: State of Emergancy Declared in Harmanli, Haskovo, Dimitrovgrad and Topolovgrad, Part of Maritsa Motorway is Closed
- » An Ophthalmologist from Bulgaria Has Been Nominated for the Most Beloved Doctor in Austria
- » Germany Drawns Up Interesting Measures to Protect Insects
- » Two Dozen Green Turtles Rescued from Poachers in Bali