Health: Everyday Tips to Prevent Hair Loss
Avoid hair treatments that can damage hair - this includes bleaching, hot rollers, frequent perming, hot curling irons, and repeated brushing and combing under hot hair dryers.
Alternate hairstyles that put tension on hair, such as ponytails and braids, with looser hairstyles to avoid a constant pull that causes some hair loss.
When the hair is wet, avoid brisk rubbing with a towel; blot the hair dry instead.
Avoid vigorous combing and brushing the hair when it is wet, because its structure is more fragile then.
The old recommendation to brush hair 100 strokes a day should be avoided, as this damages hair.
Use wide-toothed combs and brushes with smooth tips.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 3.4-Magnitute Earthquake in Vrancea, Romania
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Warm
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 53 Newly Registered Cases in 1275 PCR Tests
- » Protests in Bulgaria, Day 32: Three Key Crossroads Remain Blocked
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 134 Newly Registered Cases, 13343 Total
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 195 Newly Registered Cases in 5837 PCR Tests