Why Not Velev as Bulgaria's Ambassador in Libya?
Letters to the Editor | September 16, 2003, Tuesday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Since Elena Poptodorova has been appointed Bulgaria's Ambassador to the United States (if you need, ask about her translation activities before November 10, 1989), why should not poor Zdravko go to Libya?Letters to the Editor » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Snow on Epiphany Morning in a Soviet Era Sofia Apartment
- » Final US Presidential Debate: Trump May Have Decreased Chance of Success
- » The Second US Presidential Debate: Observations and Analysis
- » Observations on the First Clinton-Trump Debate
- » A Letter to the Azerbaijani People
- » A Day (or 3) in the Life of an Englishman in Haskovo