BULGARIA IN BRIEF
The Bulgarian citizens who plan to travel to Russia after december 1, 2001 should have medical insurance.
The life of Ivan Kunchev is in danger after an accident in Burgas LUKoil Neftochim refinery. He has serious burns.
A telephone threat for bomb was made in the Bulgarian television Nova TV. The building was immediately evacuated. The TV program was stopped for a while.
The United Democratic Forces and Coalition For Bulgaria officially confirmed that they support the US actions against terrorism.
The Bulgarian Deputy Prime Minister and Economy Minister Nikolay Vassilev met students of the University of National and World Economy. At the meeting they discussed the new economic program of the Bulgarian government.
The Mayor of Belgrade Radmila Hrustanovic arrived at a working visit in Sofia. She was invited by the Sofia Mayor Stefan Sofianski.
The Defense Minister Svinarov opened in Sofia the 58th Autumn meeting of the NATO group for training and improvement of the education.
The Higher Administrative Court did not hear the case on Dodyu Dodev`s complaint against the candidature of Petur Styanov and Nelly Kutskova for President and Vice President. Dodev said that he will appeal.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov: Again Foreign Services discovered that there are Russian Spies in Bulgaria
- » Russia has Summoned Bulgaria’s Ambassador due to the Expelled Priests
- » Bulgaria: The Russian Church in Sofia is Closing
- » Bulgaria: “Vazrazhdane” Supporters fought with Police and Attacked the Barricades in front of the Monument to the Soviet Army
- » Bulgaria stops importing Russian Crude Oil
- » UK: Five Bulgarians have been accused of Espionage in favor of Russia