POSSIBLE KILER ARRESTED BEFORE NATO MEETING
Politics | October 6, 2001, Saturday // 00:00
A professional killer was caught in the eve of the NATO summit that took place on October 5 in Sofia. That was announced by the Chief Secretary of the Bulgarian Interior Ministry Boyko Borisov on October 6. The killer had a `Scorpio` gun with two chargers with 20 bullets each. He resisted the policemen who caught him and broke one of the policeman`s arm at three places. Borissov did not announce what was the nationality of the killer. According to him, there was some information for threats against four presidents of NATO applicant countries, participating in the meeting in Sofia. According to international officials, the security measures, undertaken during the meeting of the Presidents of the NATO applicant countries were very good.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov: We are Witnessing Attacks against the Parliamentary Republic
- » Ninova on the events in the Bulgarian Parliament: Genders against Fascists
- » Radev: I don't expect the Kiss between Borissov and Petkov to give Birth to anything other than Disgust
- » Bulgaria: Insecure Pro-Russian MPs Spat, Yelled and tried to Fight in Parliament
- » Borissov: Denkov and Mariya Gabriel are Close to Making a Decision
- » Defense Minister: There is No Request to Increase the Bulgarian Contingent in Kosovo