`UNITED MONARCHISTS` SUPPORTED STOYANOV
Politics | October 6, 2001, Saturday // 00:00
The Bulgarian organization `United Monarchists` supported the candidature of Petur Stoyanov and Nelly Kutskova for President and Vice –President. That was announced by the leader of the organization Kaloyan Popov. According to him, Stoyanov has shown that he is a successful President and that is why he should continue his term. Representatives of the Bulgarian Socialist Party in Dobrich announced that they are against the nomination of Purvanov, the Bulgarian Socialist Party leader for President. According to them, Purvanov is too liberal and that led to the predominant opinion that the Bulgarian Socialist Party is no longer important in the Bulgarian political life. The deadline for submitting documents of presidential candidates for the November 11 elections in the Central Electoral Commission is October 6.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Executive Director of Europol: Bulgaria has our Support for Schengen
- » The Bulgarian Socialist Party submitted a draft decision to remove the Immunity of Boyko Borissov
- » Bulgaria's Parliament approved a New Contract of 7.2 Million Dollars for the F-16s
- » Bulgaria: PM Denkov will personally monitor the activity of 13 Departments, Mariya Gabriel - 4
- » Bulgaria: Pro-Russian Parties attended an event at the Russian Embassy in Sofia
- » Bulgaria: WCC-DB demanded that Peevski leave the Committee on Constitutional Affairs