PM TO ADDRESS THE BG PEOPLE ON OCT 6
Politics | October 6, 2001, Saturday // 00:00
The Bulgarian Prime Minister is expected to explain on October 6 why he decided to support candidature for second presidential mandate of Petur Stoyanov, the Cabinet`s Press Office said, quoted by Nova TV. The address of the Prime Minister will be broadcasted on the National Radio and Television.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Executive Director of Europol: Bulgaria has our Support for Schengen
- » The Bulgarian Socialist Party submitted a draft decision to remove the Immunity of Boyko Borissov
- » Bulgaria's Parliament approved a New Contract of 7.2 Million Dollars for the F-16s
- » Bulgaria: PM Denkov will personally monitor the activity of 13 Departments, Mariya Gabriel - 4
- » Bulgaria: Pro-Russian Parties attended an event at the Russian Embassy in Sofia
- » Bulgaria: WCC-DB demanded that Peevski leave the Committee on Constitutional Affairs