ILLEGAL TAPPING SUIT FILED IN SOFIA PROSECUTION
Politics | October 6, 2001, Saturday // 00:00
The suit for illegal tapping was filed in the Sofia Prosecutor`s Office, the Specialized Investigating Services announced, quoted by Dnevnik Daily. The Prosecutor`s Office still gathers proofs on the case, the Specialized Investigating Services added. The suit is being controlled by the Court, too. On October 3, was announced that for 7 years, illegal tapping has been taking place in Sofia from telephone halls that were built for war time use.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov: We are Witnessing Attacks against the Parliamentary Republic
- » Ninova on the events in the Bulgarian Parliament: Genders against Fascists
- » Radev: I don't expect the Kiss between Borissov and Petkov to give Birth to anything other than Disgust
- » Bulgaria: Insecure Pro-Russian MPs Spat, Yelled and tried to Fight in Parliament
- » Borissov: Denkov and Mariya Gabriel are Close to Making a Decision
- » Defense Minister: There is No Request to Increase the Bulgarian Contingent in Kosovo