Police Busted Outlaw Bookmakers
Politics | July 7, 2003, Monday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Bulgarian policemen busted an illegal bookmaking network in the town of Pazardzhik, some 110km to the south of capial Sofia. Two Bulgarians aged thirty-four and tweny-seven were arrested during the operation. They are suspected to have organized illegal bets on the results of the European Championship football matches. Policemen also searched several houses in the town of Pazardzhik to seize the equipment of the illegal network.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Bulgarian Registry Agency Head Resigns
- » U.S. and Bulgarian Navy Servicemen Participated in Joint Exercise in Varna
- » Israeli F-16S: A Possible Upgrade to the Bulgarian Air Force
- » Bulgaria to Renovate Bridges after Italy Bridge Collapse
- » PM Borisov: I'm not Happy with the Chief of the Commercial Register
- » PM and Regional Development Minister Launch New Road Section Construction on Hemus Motorway
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)