19% UNEMPLOYMENT RATE IN BULGARIA
Business | March 16, 2001, Friday // 00:00
713 761 people are unemployed in BG. It is some 5 032 more than a month national employment service experts said. It is 18.76% of the total labor force in BG. The rate is lowest in Sofia (4.86%) and highest in Turgovishte (35.13%).
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria might File a Claim against Gazprom
- » Spurred by Film and TV Production, Canadian Entertainment Industry Continues to Surge
- » Bulgaria: Inspections of Fast Loan Companies are starting all over the country
- » Bulgaria: Natural Gas in June will become cheaper by 15% thanks to the Azeri Gas Interconnector
- » Bulgaria: The Budget Committee accepted the Budget Extension
- » Bulgarian National Bank: We are on the Final stretch on the Road to the Eurozone