Thailand Opens Sofia Consulate with Unique Royal Decree
The preparations for the consulate took two years and ended with the decree, which is a piece of art written by a special calligrapher.
In spite of the honorary status of the mission, it will also issue visas to those who want to visit Thailand. "This is not a common practice," Victor Melamed, honorary consul of Thailand in Bulgaria said.
Bulgaria and Thailand have had diplomatic relations since 1974.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Ministry of Transport will Manage "Bulgarian Posts"
- » Foreign Minister: Joining the OECD is Bulgaria's most Serious Integration Effort after the EU and NATO
- » Russian Senator: Bulgaria should Freeze because it is an Unfriendly Country
- » Bulgarian Defense Minister: There is Real Danger that within 3-4 years We will Not be Able to Carry Out our Combat Duty Alone
- » Former Bulgarian PM: It would be Tragic to Give Up Liquefied Gas and Pay in Rubles
- » Bulgaria is 67th in terms of Military Power. Who in the World is First?