Bucharest hosting the 4th edition of Energy Week Black Sea
On 6-8th February 2024, the international renewables investment conference Energy Week Black Sea will take place in Bucharest, Romania.
Well-known for its role in the gas industry, the Black Sea region will be once again brought together to foster the deployment of renewables and encourage the transition to secure, clean and affordable energy.
Energy Week Black Sea is the only event bringing together all the major stakeholders from Romania, Bulgaria, Turkey, Moldova, Ukraine, and Georgia, incl. government, regulators, utilities & TSOs, industrial and corporate clients. Undoubtedly, it’s one of the most important annual events for a large pool of global developers, Independent Power Producers, sponsors and financiers.
In 2024, the programme includes panel discussion and presentations covering:
- Financing renewable energy, incl. debt financing trends for renewables, role of corporates for PPAs, CfD and government support
- Routes to market for renewables projects, incl. the role of modern industry in enabling green transition, commercial users and what has been their experience so far with/after signing the first PPAs
- Ukraine’s green reconstruction
- Grid fit for renewables, interconnection and storage
- Unveiling green hydrogen in the Black Sea region
- Offshore wind energy potential in the Black Sea
- Mapping thestate of solar energy in Romania and across the region
- and much more.
While discussion panels take centre stage, the most important part of the event happens at the dedicated and consultant-led B2B zone. With the opportunity to request and schedule meetings with potential partners and clients, targeted and facilitated networking was and will continue to be the most impactful and sought-after aspect of Energy Week.
For more information and registration visit www.bsenergyweek.com
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Alert: Potential Avalanches Threaten Vitosha Mountain's Ski Slopes
- » Bulgaria's Tourism Resilience: Foreign Visitor Numbers Surge in October
- » Heavy Snow Halts Schools in Multiple Bulgarian Districts"
- » On-The-Go Wins: How Mobile Gambling Is Reshaping the Casino Landscape
- » Countdown to Eurozone: Bulgaria Awaits June Decision
- » Standard & Poor's Raised the Outlook for Bulgaria's Credit Rating