Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny until the End of the Week
Today will be mostly sunny. The wind will come from the east and will be light. The minimum temperatures will be between 8°C and 13°C, the maximum - between 22°C and 27°C, in Sofia - around 23°C.
It will be sunny along the Black Sea. A light easterly wind will blow. The minimum temperatures on the sea coast will be from 13°C to 18°C, and the maximum - between 21°C and 23°C, the same as the temperature of the sea water. The excitement of the sea will be 2-3 knots.
It will be mostly sunny in the mountains. A light wind will blow, mainly from the east-northeast. The maximum temperature at an altitude of 1200 meters will be about 17°C, at 2000 - about 10°C.
Until the end of the week, it will be mostly sunny and only in isolated places in the mountains in Western Bulgaria, and on Saturday - in Eastern Bulgaria, there will be light precipitation. Minimum temperatures in most areas will be between 9°C and 14°C, slightly lower at the start of the period, and maximums between 23°C and 28°C, 2-3 degrees lower on Saturday.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
/National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather Advisory: Exercise Caution for Mountain Hiking on Saturday
- » Bulgaria Withdraws COP29 Hosting Bid, Supports Eastern European Group's Decision
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Chilly Mix - Rain, Snow, and Clouds Dominate December 8
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Snow Expected in the Northwest, Rainfall to Ease Up
- » Innovative Graphene Method Redefines Concrete Recycling
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Rain and Snow Await Us