COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 33 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
33 are the new cases of infection with Covid over the last 24 hours in Bulgaria, according to data from the Unified Information Portal.
There were 241 tests done. One infected person died in the last 24 hours. 329 people are in hospitals. The active cases of infection in the country are 3222. The administered doses of anti-covid vaccines are 185.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
/COVID-19 Unified Information Portal
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 262 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 51 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Game-Changer: Swift Bacteria Identification Method to Cut Antibiotic Use
- » Timing Matters: 10-Hour Eating Window Enhances Mood and Hunger, Study Finds
- » Sexual Transmission Dominates New HIV Cases in Bulgaria
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 147 New Cases in the Last 24 hours