President Radev: Bulgaria must Support all Relations leading to an End to the War in Ukraine
According to President Rumen Radev, Bulgaria must make efforts to support all relations that lead to an immediate end to the war in Ukraine.
During his participation in the annual conference of the Minister of Foreign Affairs with the Bulgarian ambassadors abroad, Radev stated:
"Bulgaria should make active efforts to support all multilateral relations leading to de-escalation, leading to an immediate cessation of hostilities and the establishment of peace."
"The main priority for Bulgaria remains the deepening of our European integration", the president also said.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EU Commissioner Applauds Bulgaria's Border Controls During Border Point Visit
- » Bulgaria Sees Dip in Support for Political Parties and State Bodies, Poll Indicates
- » GERB Announces Cabinet Boycott over Pirogov Hospital Director's Dismissal
- » Study Reveals Bulgarian Public's Limited Awareness of Constitution Changes
- » Strategic Overhaul: Bulgaria Outlines 13 Defense Modernization Goals
- » Bulgaria’s Dual-Use Goods Route to Russia and Azerbaijan Raises Red Flags Amid Sanctions Scrutiny