Bulgaria: Mass Poisoning of Dogs and Cats in a Plovdiv village
The police are investigating the poisoning of dozens of dogs and cats in the Plovdiv village of Kaloyanovo.
The perpetrator has been identified.
He is a resident of the village, 46 years old and has a clean criminal record.
The prosecutor's office brought charges against him, and he was given a "signature" remand
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Tragic Night in Plovdiv Village: Double Murder and Suicide Unfold
- » Violent Robbery Shakes Blagoevgrad: One Injured in Shooting Incident
- » Global Child Pornography Bust: Two Detained in Bulgaria in Widespread European Operation
- » Bulgaria Reports Over 7,000 Intoxicated Driving Cases in 2023
- » Violence in Bulgaria: Woman Beaten on Stara Zagora's Main Boulevard
- » Police Brutality Unveiled: Teen Assaulted at Protest, Harassed in Police Custody