The Dead after the Explosion in a Fuel Warehouse in Nagorno-Karabakh are 125 people
The death toll in the explosion at a fuel warehouse in Nagorno-Karabakh has reached 125 people, News.am reports, citing Armenia's Health Minister Anahit Avanesyan.
According to Avanesyan, 125 bodies were transported from the enclave populated by Armenians. At the moment, another 67 people have been admitted to the national burn center.
Earlier, as the number of people trying to leave Karabakh grew after Armenians there began disarming, only 20 deaths and nearly 200 injuries were confirmed.
According to the deputy of the parliament of the unrecognized Nagorno-Karabakh Republic Metaxe Hakobyan, fuel was received in the warehouse by those fleeing the enclave located in Azerbaijan to Armenia.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Romania is Close to a Visa-Free Regime with the US
- » Spain Not Committed to New Meeting for the Admission of Bulgaria and Romania to Schengen
- » Who is the Bulgarian Detained by Serbia on Espionage Allegations?
- » PM Ciolacu: Romania's Schengen Future Linked to Dutch Support for Bulgaria
- » Day 650 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Putin Threatened Latvia over its Treatment of Ethnic Russians
- » Bulgarian PM: It’s More Difficult to Negotiate with the Dutch on Schengen But Not Impossible