COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 39 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
39 are the new cases of infection with Covid in Bulgaria for the last 24 hours, according to the data of the Unified Information Portal.
There are 309 tests done. There are no dead. There are 2,288 active cases of infection. 238 people are currently hospitalized, of which 13 are in intensive care units.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
/COVID-19 Unified Information Portal
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 262 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 51 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Game-Changer: Swift Bacteria Identification Method to Cut Antibiotic Use
- » Timing Matters: 10-Hour Eating Window Enhances Mood and Hunger, Study Finds
- » Sexual Transmission Dominates New HIV Cases in Bulgaria
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 147 New Cases in the Last 24 hours