Three Serbs were Killed in Kosovo, Two others were Wounded
Three Serbs have been killed after a policeman was shot dead in the northern village of Banjska in Kosovo.
Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic announced last night that Kosovo police had killed the three and seriously wounded two Serbs.
The Serbian president has made it clear that his country will never recognize Kosovo's independence, no matter how much pressure is put on it. He added that KFOR representatives assisted the Kosovo police in the operation against the local Serbs.
A monastery was attacked on Sunday morning with an armored car by an armed group of 30 people who clashed with law enforcement in Banjska, killing a Kosovo policeman. Last night, the Kosovo authorities announced that the situation had calmed down.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Romania is Close to a Visa-Free Regime with the US
- » Who is the Bulgarian Detained by Serbia on Espionage Allegations?
- » Serbian Authorities Detain Bulgarian Resident on Espionage Allegations
- » Serbia Bolsters Border Security, Plans Increased Police Presence along Bulgaria Border
- » Skopje's Diplomatic Tangle: Blinken and Gabriel Depart as Lavrov Arrives
- » EU's Borrell Urges North Macedonia's Constitutional Amendment Completion