Bulgaria: 12 Migrants crammed into a Car were Detained in the Harmanlii village of Bulgarin
The police have detained 12 illegal migrants in the Harmanlian village of Bulgarin, announced the Ministry of the Interior - Haskovo branch.
On Wednesday morning, a car with Romanian registration passed through a checkpoint built in the village.
The uniformed officers noticed that there were too many people traveling in the car and followed it. 500 meters after the village, they stopped the car and found that there were 12 foreign citizens without identity documents.
With the help of an interpreter, the men, aged between 14 and 27, identified themselves as Syrian. The Romanian driver, 37 years old, was detained by the prosecutor's office for up to 72 hours and charged, and the migrants were accommodated in the Special Home for Temporary Accommodation of Foreigners in Lyubimets.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Tragic Night in Plovdiv Village: Double Murder and Suicide Unfold
- » Violent Robbery Shakes Blagoevgrad: One Injured in Shooting Incident
- » Global Child Pornography Bust: Two Detained in Bulgaria in Widespread European Operation
- » Bulgaria Reports Over 7,000 Intoxicated Driving Cases in 2023
- » Violence in Bulgaria: Woman Beaten on Stara Zagora's Main Boulevard
- » Police Brutality Unveiled: Teen Assaulted at Protest, Harassed in Police Custody