Bashar Assad and his Wife arrived in China
Syrian President Bashar al-Assad and Chinese President Xi Jinping will be among the officials who will attend the opening ceremony of the Nineteenth Asian Summer Games in Hangzhou, China, world agencies reported.
Assad and his wife Asma arrived in China on a plane provided by the Chinese leader.
According to sources, the two countries are preparing a number of important political and economic initiatives aimed at developing the partnership between them.
This will be Assad's second visit to China. The first was in 2004.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Romania is Close to a Visa-Free Regime with the US
- » Spain Not Committed to New Meeting for the Admission of Bulgaria and Romania to Schengen
- » Who is the Bulgarian Detained by Serbia on Espionage Allegations?
- » PM Ciolacu: Romania's Schengen Future Linked to Dutch Support for Bulgaria
- » Day 650 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Putin Threatened Latvia over its Treatment of Ethnic Russians
- » Bulgarian PM: It’s More Difficult to Negotiate with the Dutch on Schengen But Not Impossible