Bulgarian Beekeepers also came out to Protest
The Bulgarian beekeepers are protesting in front of the Ministry of Agriculture. They state that their warehouses are full, but the problem is not only Ukrainian imports, but also imports from other countries, including low-quality Chinese honey.
They have not been able to realize their production since last year, despite the low purchase price. They need funds to prepare the bee colonies for the winter.
Therefore, they want quick payment of the submitted applications, they also insist on interest-free lending for the sector. In the declaration, they also want Bulgaria to inform the European Commission about the plight of the sector. They also want a working group for changes to Ordinance 8 on investments in beekeeping.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EU Commissioner Applauds Bulgaria's Border Controls During Border Point Visit
- » Bulgaria Sees Dip in Support for Political Parties and State Bodies, Poll Indicates
- » GERB Announces Cabinet Boycott over Pirogov Hospital Director's Dismissal
- » Study Reveals Bulgarian Public's Limited Awareness of Constitution Changes
- » Strategic Overhaul: Bulgaria Outlines 13 Defense Modernization Goals
- » Bulgaria’s Dual-Use Goods Route to Russia and Azerbaijan Raises Red Flags Amid Sanctions Scrutiny