Musk admits that “X” might become a Paid Platform
Elon Musk has hinted that all users of "X", formerly Twitter, may have to pay to access the platform.
In a conversation with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in New York, the billionaire said that a payment system is the only way to counter the bots.
"We are considering a small monthly fee to use the system," the Tesla and SpaceX boss said.
The BBC has sent an inquiry to "X" for details and is awaiting a response from the company.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Brain Business Jobs in Bulgaria Grow Strongly
- » Bulgaria is 43rd in the World in terms of Economic Freedom
- » Bulgaria: Group of Men Brutally Beat a Boy with Clubs and Stakes in Harmanli
- » Bulgaria: The Airports in Burgas and Varna reported over 800,000 Passengers in August
- » Bulgaria expects Annual Inflation of around 8%
- » Bulgaria is Ending the Derogation for Russian Oil?