Bulgaria’s Interior Minister: There is Still No Suspect for the Murder of Alexei Petrov
The Ministry of the Interior has prepared for the grain producers' protests at the beginning of next week, the interior minister said. Kalin Stoyanov called on all those who want to get involved not to allow the tension to escalate and not to block traffic.
He announced that there is still no suspect in the murder of Alexei Petrov, who was shot on August 16 near Dragalevtsi.
"Today marks 1 month since the murder of Alexei Petrov. Many employees are working very actively. There are facts, and circumstances that come out daily, but they should all be checked. If you are asking if there is a suspect - we don't have one yet, but I hope that we will soon have a result that will show who in what way ordered and carried out this murder," said the Minister of the Interior, Kalin Stoyanov.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: 12 Migrants crammed into a Car were Detained in the Harmanlii village of Bulgarin
- » Bulgaria: A Man Killed his Wife and Daughter, then took His Own Life
- » Action in Bulgaria: Police Chase and Shooting near a Business Building in Sofia - A Boy was Killed
- » Bulgaria: A Man Beat a Woman he lives with in Svishtov and Cut her Hair
- » Bulgarian Police caught a Large Group of Migrants near Kazichene
- » Accomplice of Ruja Ignatova in OneCoin was Sentenced to 20 years in Prison in the US