Bulgaria: Child was Stabbed after a Fight between Minors in Yambol
Unprovoked aggression over a trampoline ended with a child stabbed in the back in Yambol.
The incident happened last night, according to witnesses, a group of minors from the "Raina Knyaginya" district, armed with spikes, arrived at a playground where other children were playing.
For reasons still unclear, a fight broke out between the children on the trampoline and the newcomer group. As a result of the scuffle, a minor boy was injured. He was transported to the Yambol hospital, where he underwent surgery. The stabbing did not affect any internal organs.
The police in Yambol reported that all participants in the fight were identified. A minor girl has been detained.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Drone with a suspected Bomb was discovered near Tyulenovo
- » Bulgaria: Relatives of the Victims from the Flood in Tsarevo will receive 15,000 Leva in compensation
- » Bulgaria: A Man and a 4-Year-Old Child Died after a Car-Train Crash
- » Bulgaria: Car with Migrants crashed near Sofia
- » Bulgaria: 3 Cars Ran Over and Killed a 31-year-old Man who was Lying on the Ring Road in Sofia
- » Bulgaria: The Promenade in Ahtopol is Collapsing! The Water in Tsarevo remains Dangerous for Drinking