The Turkish Coast Guard rescued two Bulgarian Children on an inflatable boat in Enez
Teams of the Turkish Coast Guard rescued two Bulgarian girls, aged 7 and 9, from drowning in the bay near Enez in Edirne region, BTA reported.
The children were swimming in an inflatable boat in the sea near the shore. It had been dragged by the stormy wind into deep water and was in danger of capsizing.
A citizen, who was on the shore at the time, saw that the boat with the two children was in distress and tried to reach the boat with a canoe and pull it ashore, but without success.
At that time, other people around alerted the Coast Guard Service in Enez that children were in distress at sea.
Crews reached the boat, took it under tow and towed it into Enez harbor, and the children were rescued. The man with the canoe who tried to save the children was also saved.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: A Man and a 15-year-old Boy Died in a Car Accident in Vidin region
- » Bulgaria: Bus with around 30 Migrants Crashed near Breznik
- » Bulgaria: Car with 17 Migrants collided with a Taxi in Sofia
- » Bulgaria: Helicopter Crash with One Dead
- » Bulgaria: Drone with a suspected Bomb was discovered near Tyulenovo
- » Bulgaria: Relatives of the Victims from the Flood in Tsarevo will receive 15,000 Leva in compensation