At least 16 Killed in a Missile Attack on Kostiantynivka: A Child among the Dead
At least 16 people were killed today in a missile attack on Kostiantynivka in eastern Ukraine, said the adviser to the Ukrainian president, Mykhailo Podolyak.
He gave no other details about the attack on the industrial city in Donetsk region, which is close to the front lines.
Local media described the attack as a rocket attack.
BREAKING:— Visegrád 24 (@visegrad24) September 6, 2023
A Russian missile strike against the main market in Kostiantynivka killed at least 16 Ukrainian civilians.
Dozens more are wounded.
Never forget that Russia is a terrorist state! pic.twitter.com/KUX1F18y6v
Ukrainian Prime Minister Denys Shmyhal said a child was among the dead and at least 20 were injured.
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky said a market, shops and a pharmacy were hit in Kostiantynivka. "This Russian evil must be defeated as soon as possible," Zelensky wrote on social networks.
The attack coincided with a visit to Kyiv by US Secretary of State Antony Blinken.
This is what Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky wrote on social networks:
"As long as anyone in the world is still trying to do anything Russian, it means they are closing their eyes to reality. The audacity of evil. The audacity of meanness. Inhumanity on a full scale.
A Russian terrorist attack killed 16 people in Kostiantynivka, Donetsk region. Shops. Pharmacy. People who have done nothing wrong. Many wounded. Unfortunately, the number of dead and injured may rise.
My condolences to all who have lost loved ones!
We must defeat this Russian evil as soon as possible."
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 588 of the Invasion of Ukraine: The West's Ammunition is Running Out
- » Day 587 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Prigozhin’s Son takes control of Wagner
- » Day 586 of the Invasion of Ukraine: The EU is convening a Historic Meeting of All Foreign Ministers in Kyiv
- » Day 585 of the Invasion of Ukraine: 19 Countries, including Bulgaria, in the Ukrainian Alliance of Defense Industries
- » Day 584 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Putin greeted the residents of the Occupied Regions
- » Day 583 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia is not planning further Mobilization