North Korea simulated a Tactical Nuclear Strike on South Korea
A tactical nuclear strike simulation has been carried out on South Korean command centers and military airfields, Pyongyang said, Reuters reported.
North Korea said the exercise was a "warning" in connection with the US deployment of strategic bombers in the region, BTA reported.
"Two tactical ballistic missiles were fired northeast of Pyongyang International Airport" and the "(simulation of) nuclear strike mission" was successfully completed, the North's Korean Central News Agency said in a statement.
Pyongyang fired two short-range ballistic missiles into the sea last night, South Korea's military said, hours after the United States deployed B-1B bombers for joint exercises with South Korea.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 654 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Zelensky Calls on Ukrainians to Maintain Resilience in the Winter
- » Fighting in the Gaza Strip Escalated Last Night - US Vetoes Ceasefire
- » Grim Discovery: Over 1,000 Unmarked Graves Found Along EU Migrant Routes
- » Kremlin: No Peace Talks on Kyiv's Terms!
- » Day 653 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Aid to the Country has Fallen to its Lowest Level since the Start of the War
- » Genetic Study Reveals Strong Slavic Ancestry in Bulgarians, Romanians, and Croats Across the Balkans