Bulgaria: 28-year-old Abuser Beat his Girlfriend to Death in Omurtag
A 28-year-old man beat his girlfriend to death in Omurtag, with whom he lived on a family basis.
The crime was committed in the conditions of domestic violence in a particularly painful way for the victim and with particular cruelty, announced the prosecutor's office in Targovishte.
The case is from yesterday, and the victim is a 21-year-old woman.
The two lived abroad, but had been with relatives in the town for 10 days. In the early afternoon yesterday, they got into an argument and the man beat the young woman, who died.
The abuser was detained for a period of up to 72 hours, and the prosecution will ask the court to leave him in custody permanently.
Last week, the District Court in Targovishte remanded two men from villages in the region who had committed domestic violence against their loved ones, BTA reminds.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » A Man Opened Fire and Held Hostages in a Bulgarian Village - Later Surrendered to the Police
- » 81 Illegal Migrants were Detained in Bulgaria in One Day
- » Bulgaria: Mass Poisoning of Dogs and Cats in a Plovdiv village
- » Three People have been Detained in Bulgaria for Illegal Funding from the EU
- » Bulgaria: 12 Migrants crammed into a Car were Detained in the Harmanlii village of Bulgarin
- » Bulgaria: A Man Killed his Wife and Daughter, then took His Own Life