Bulgarian National Bank: Interest Rates on Housing Loans remain at around 2.5%
Interest rates on home loans remain at around 2.5%. This is shown by the latest BNB data. However, the cost of loans for current consumption is increasing by 1% for July compared to June.
Bulgaria is again lagging behind the European trend for the growth of interest rates, but by the end of the year an increase of up to two percent is possible.
Mortgage rates remain low, but the property market is stagnant.
The pace of growth in lending has slowed by half - to 14 percent compared to 30% at the beginning of the year, and registered real estate transactions are down for the third quarter in a row.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » January 1, 2025 - Bulgaria’s New Target Date for Entry into the Eurozone
- » Bulgaria is 43rd in the World in terms of Economic Freedom
- » Bulgaria expects Annual Inflation of around 8%
- » The EC representation in Bulgaria is launching an Information Campaign for the Adoption of the Euro
- » Visiting a Bank Office in Bulgaria is getting More and More Expensive
- » Bulgaria: "Standard & Poor's" confirmed the Credit Rating of Sofia