Wagner leader Yevgeny Prigozhin Dead after Plane Crash in Russia
A business jet with 10 people on board has crashed in Russia's Tver region, authorities in the country have confirmed.
Rosaviatsia, quoted by TASS, said that among the passengers was businessman Yevgeny Prigozhin, founder of the private military company "Wagner".
Prigozhin was aboard the plane that was downed by the Russian air defenses, per Tass. pic.twitter.com/oyw7OIPTog— Yaroslav Trofimov (@yarotrof) August 23, 2023
Initially, the Ministry of Emergencies reported that a plane crashed in the Tver region - northwest of Moscow - as a result of which all 10 people on board died.
The crash site is in the Kuzhenkino region, on the road between St. Petersburg and Moscow.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Russian Supreme Court Recognized the LGBT Movement as Extremist and Banned It
- » Hamas will Release more Russians out of "Gratitude" to Putin
- » Lavrov Awaits OSCE Entry: Bulgaria's Airspace Decision in Focus
- » Putin Pardons Convict Linked to Politkovskaya Murder
- » NATO Freezes Key Treaty as Russia Exits - What's Next?
- » Russian MiG-31 Fighter Jets begin Patrols over the Black Sea