The US Embassy in Minsk called on the Americans to leave Belarus Immediately
The United States Embassy in Belarus issued a warning on Monday and urged its citizens to leave Belarus immediately.
A statement noted that Lithuania had previously closed two of its border crossings with Belarus and that Poland and Latvia had indicated they might do the same.
The embassy urged US citizens to leave via one of the Baltic countries or by plane, as "they are not allowed to enter Poland by land from Belarus". In the message, citizens are advised not to go to Russia or Ukraine.
"Do not travel to Belarus due to the Belarusian authorities' continued support for Russia's unprovoked attack on Ukraine, the build-up of Russian military forces in Belarus, arbitrary enforcement of local laws, potential civil unrest, risks of arrest, and the embassy's limited ability to assist US citizens residing or traveling to Belarus," the embassy emphasized.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 588 of the Invasion of Ukraine: The West's Ammunition is Running Out
- » Italy: At least 21 Dead after a Bus carrying Tourists fell off an overpass in Venice
- » The US House of Representatives removed Kevin McCarthy as Speaker
- » Poland and the Czech Republic introduce Checks on the Slovak Border
- » The European Commission expects Harmful Emissions in the EU to be Reduced by at least 90% by 2040
- » Day 587 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Prigozhin’s Son takes control of Wagner