Over 20 People were Injured after Earthquake in Turkey
A 5.3-magnitude earthquake has injured 22 people in southeastern Turkey's Malatya Province. One building collapsed, serious material damage was caused to two other buildings. This was announced by the Minister of Internal Affairs, Ali Yerlikaya, on his Twitter account.
The earthquake was felt in the provinces of Adıyaman, Şanlıurfa, Elazığ, Kahramanmaraş, Gaziantep, which were also affected by the devastating earthquake at the beginning of February.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Romania Gets a Ship to Search for Mines in the Black Sea
- » Man Wanted for Double Murder in North Macedonia Arrested in Turkey
- » Romania is Close to a Visa-Free Regime with the US
- » Who is the Bulgarian Detained by Serbia on Espionage Allegations?
- » Serbian Authorities Detain Bulgarian Resident on Espionage Allegations
- » Serbia Bolsters Border Security, Plans Increased Police Presence along Bulgaria Border