Bulgaria: Household Electricity will be Increased in Price by 4% - 5% from July 1
Between 4% and 5% will be the price increase of household electricity from July 1 due to the inclusion in the mix of more expensive electricity from TPP "Maritsa Iztok 2", which was done by the order of the former energy minister Rosen Hristov.
This was stated by the chairman of the Commission for Energy and Water Regulation, Ivan Ivanov, after taking part in the "Green Transformation" energy forum.
He pointed out that the regulator will not change the price of heating in the next 12 months.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria and 20+ Nations in Ambitious Push to Triple Nuclear Energy by 2050
- » Bulgargaz Announces Proposed 6.5% Increase in December's Natural Gas Price
- » Bulgaria Joins Global Push to Triple Nuclear Power Usage
- » Energy Minister Addresses Power Outages in 126 Bulgarian Settlements
- » Bulgaria: Significant Rise in Price of Natural Gas in December
- » Chiren Gas Storage and More: North Macedonia's Energy Collaboration with Bulgaria