WizzAir launches a New Route from Bulgaria to Albania
The low-cost airline "Wizz Air" announced that it is launching a new direct route from Sofia to the Albanian capital Tirana. The flights will start from December 18, with three flights per week. The cheapest one-way ticket can currently be bought for 196 leva (around 100 euros) - without luggage.
Until now, in order to travel from the Bulgarian capital to the Albanian capital, one had to travel to a western airport and only there catch a flight to Tirana.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: The Airports in Burgas and Varna reported over 800,000 Passengers in August
- » This year Trips From and To Bulgaria are Increasing compared to July 2022
- » Wizz Air reached 25 million Passengers in Bulgaria
- » Feces in the Sea: Up to 41 times above the norm is the Pollution on the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast
- » Chinese Tourists are Returning to Bulgaria and 70 other countries
- » Great Britain is among the Most Popular Destinations for Bulgarians this Summer