Bulgaria: A Ukrainian was Murdered in Saints Constantine and Helena (UPDATED)
The 52-year-old man, who was killed last night in the "Saints Constantine and Helena" resort near Varna, is a Ukrainian citizen, according to unconfirmed information reported by the Bulgarian National Television (BNT).
At the same time and in the same area of the resort - on the road to the "Vinica" district, a car with a registration from the Romanian city of Constanta was set on fire. According to information from BNT, the burning of the car is related to the murder. The car is completely burnt.
There are police at both locations and they are working on the case.
The complex in front of which the body of the murdered man was found is inhabited mainly by Ukrainian citizens, but some of the apartments in it are also rented out to tourists for a short time. The property is owned by Russian citizens.
Residents of the apartment complex told BNT that they did not hear anything disturbing last night.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 81 Illegal Migrants were Detained in Bulgaria in One Day
- » Bulgaria: Mass Poisoning of Dogs and Cats in a Plovdiv village
- » Three People have been Detained in Bulgaria for Illegal Funding from the EU
- » Bulgaria: 12 Migrants crammed into a Car were Detained in the Harmanlii village of Bulgarin
- » Bulgaria: A Man Killed his Wife and Daughter, then took His Own Life
- » Action in Bulgaria: Police Chase and Shooting near a Business Building in Sofia - A Boy was Killed