Bulgaria: Police caught 10 Syrians on Trakia Highway - Two Women were Detained
Ten illegal migrants from Syria were caught on "Trakia" highway - near the village of Tsaratsovo, Plovdiv region, announced the prosecutor's office.
Detained and charged are two women, both aged 29. They are charged with helping refugees cross the country illegally.
The car in which the migrants were transported was stopped on June 6. One of the women was driving the car, and the other was riding in the front seat next to her. In the back of the car were ten migrants, all of them male, including six children.
The foreigners had to reach the border with Serbia, and their final destination was a country in Western Europe.
The two defendants are unemployed.
They agreed to transport the migrants in order to receive remuneration to cover loans. The women have no criminal records. The two have been detained for a period of up to 72 hours, while the investigation is being carried out.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 81 Illegal Migrants were Detained in Bulgaria in One Day
- » Bulgaria: Mass Poisoning of Dogs and Cats in a Plovdiv village
- » Three People have been Detained in Bulgaria for Illegal Funding from the EU
- » Bulgaria: 12 Migrants crammed into a Car were Detained in the Harmanlii village of Bulgarin
- » Bulgaria: A Man Killed his Wife and Daughter, then took His Own Life
- » Action in Bulgaria: Police Chase and Shooting near a Business Building in Sofia - A Boy was Killed