Bulgaria: Deputy PM Mariya Gabriel accepted the post of Foreign Minister from Ivan Kondov
At a ceremony this morning, the Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Mariya Gabriel accepted the position in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs from the Acting Foreign Minister Ivan Kondov.
"All together we must defend the place and role of our country in the EU and in the world. Let's turn challenges into opportunities," said Gabriel during the ceremony.
"I am extremely happy to have the honor of welcoming such a proven professional and expert as Mariya Gabriel, who would be the most suitable for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs", said Ivan Kondov.
Mariya Gabriel thanked Ivan Kondov for the fruitful conversation and added that she will consult and rely on the experience of the diplomats in the department.
"It is an honor for me to be able to rely on your expertise, experience and your desire to help", said the Deputy PM.
Yesterday, the "Denkov-Gabriel" cabinet was voted in. Read more about it here.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Protesters Blockaded "Trakia" Highway and the Sub-Balkan road for almost 24 hours
- » President Radev: Bulgaria must Support all Relations leading to an End to the War in Ukraine
- » Bulgaria’s Defense Minister: Russia uses Fictitious Exercises in the Black Sea to Block Ukrainian Grain Exports
- » Bulgaria: Borissov promised the Protesters that Coal Plants will work until 2038
- » Bulgaria’s PM: The Plans will be Accepted despite the Protests from Miners and Energy Workers
- » Protests: Miners and Energy Workers Blocked Key Roads in Bulgaria